Monday, October 14, 2013

A view of meteorites from a death bed ... Planets that small ... 5four3two1zero (2001)

Three songs I wrote and recorded in one overnight session in September of 2001:



Click song titles to listen:

A view of meteorites from a death bed

Planets that small

5four3two1zero


Lyrics:


A view of meteorites from a death bed

They weren’t there.
Somebody said they’d gone away.
I couldn’t care less about it.
Something exploded in the night sky.

They said somebody ended up dead.
(unclear lyric)

I thought they were joking about it.
They didn't have the sense have the sense to make that…
(unclear lyric)

The sun came up in the sky.
No one’s there.

As the microphone stand crashed to the stage,
eyeballs opened and their heads turned away
from my place, inside my head…
(unclear lyric)



five4three2one0

Fall like the end of mourning.
Fall away, kill yourself.

It’s not enough. Let it go

You hate yourself.
(unclear lyric)

And I know I can’t fall in love anymore.
It’s sad (unclear lyric)

But it’s alright. It’s not so.
You killed your life. Told you so.

Fall and like it. I’m falling like you.
 Same with you, it’s photographs and nothing more.

I know I don’t believe in anything at all.

(unclear lyric)
You bring me down and up,
go down and up and down…
go down and up and down…

No comments:

Post a Comment